New Design Dustproof PM2.5 Filter Facemask Portable Fresh Air Purifier Electric Face Smart Mask
The world’s first transparent breeze mask
Are you tired of stuffy breathing while wearing normal masks? Breeze Transparent Face Mask with ultra-silent micro fan will create an active fresh air system, making it easier for you to breathe during the study, work, exercise, transportation, and any other activities.
3-speed Brushless Ultra-Silent Fan: The clear face mask features two brushless ultra- silent micro fans with 3 levels of speed to fit your needs of breathing, walking, and activity. One micro fan is designed to increase Oxygen intake. Another micro fan is used to remove Carbon Dioxide.
UV Light Disinfection: The built-in UV light will kill bacteria and viruses to keep the mask being sanitized when charging.
Effective Face Seal: The medical-grade silicone makes it a safe, comfortable, and secure fit around the face.
Super effective filtration: The mask comes with extra 5-layer 99% efficiency filters to protect against viruses, bacteria, allergens, mildew, dust, odors, and etc.
Reusable and Cleanable: the masks can be reused by simply replacing the filters every 2-3 days to keep them sanitized. The front of the mask can also be cleaned.
Adjustable Head and Neck Straps: Users can loosen or tighten the head and neck straps to fit your face for more comfortable wearing.
Up to 6 Hours of Use: After fully charging, the mask will last up to 6 hours of use. And it takes only 1 hour to recharge the mask with USB. The mask still efficiently filters bacteria with N99 level filters even the battery were killed.
Suitable for Adults
Size: 7.28''L x 4.13''W x 4.21''H/ 185L x 105W x 107H mm
1 x clear face mask
30 x pieces of filters
1 x charging USB cable(Micro-USB)
1 x user manual
Pandemic: During this long period of pandemic and post-pandemic, Masks are a key measure to suppress transmission and save lives. Although the vaccines are incredibly effective (and were nothing short of amazing in terms of turnaround), they only offer 94% to 95% protection. And We still need to protect those with compromised immune systems and those who can’t be vaccinated. That’s why people should still wear a face mask after they’ve been vaccinated.
Seasonal Disease: Masks can also act as a shield against common respiratory illnesses such as influenza and the common cold. “Since millions have been wearing masks, the common cold and flu virus in the last year was significantly less [prevalent] compared to years before,” says Dr. Bindiya Gandhi, an integrative and family medicine physician from Atlanta, Georgia.
How it works?
1. Charge the battery and clean the mask before use. Disinfect the filter and pre-test on your skin.
2. Wear the mask: place the mask upwards, and let the silicone bands hang downwards below hand.
3. Adjust the mask to positions of your nose, cheeks and chin. When wearing, 2 fans of the mask will turn on automatically.
4. Adjust the fan speed: You can adjust the fan speed by pressing the switch button. To tern off, press the switch button for more than 1 second. Or you can just remove the mask directly. The device will automatically stop working.
5. Replace the filter: Find the buckle of the filter cover and pull out it by hand, then it will automatically pop. Remove the old filter, and take a new one and insert it properly.
Nanjing FoiNoe Co.LTD
Company Address:#15- 403, No.52 Fengyousi Street,Qinhuai district, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Office Phone: 86-25-52337951
Company Fax: 86-25-52337952
Contact Person: Bob Jiang (Export Manager)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com